Friday 28 March 2014

My Favourite Things!



Hey everyone its been a little while since my last post but again college work has taken over my life :(, but I have managed to get one post done. So here it is My Favourite Things, I decided to do this to tell you all a bit about myself, hope you all enjoy :)

1. Fashion Design

 *not my own photograph*

Ever since I was a youngster Iv always loved making clothes (for my barbies), so as I got older I began thinking about what I wanted to do in college, I had many options such as Video Game Development and Art but nothing caught me more than Fashion Design. I then followed through with my choice and I haven't looked back once!, I studied for two years in a PLC course and then went on to the National College Of Art and Design where I am currently studying for my degree in Fashion!

This image is of the first dress I ever made in my PLC course which was inspired by broken glass.










2. Lipsticks


Lipsticks, where do I begin! Lipsticks are my favourite part of doing my make-up, in my opinion I think lipstick just put a nice finish to your make-up and I always have to wear it or I just feel bare! 
The picture above is only my recent and most used lipsticks, as far as I know I have about another 20-30 (if not more) in my bigger make-up box, I no, I have a problem :) I have so many lipsticks because I cant stand Lipgloss, its just too sticky for me, I prefer a matte, or a slight shine.

3. Peppermint Tea

I am honestly addicted to peppermint tea! I drink at least 2-3 cups a day. I used to be a coffee drinker but I had to quit drinking it :( and now I have turned to herbal teas, but peppermint is my favourite, and as far as I know its good for you, I hope!
4. Cocktails 

Now I wouldn't be Irish if I didn't involve some Alcohol in my favourite things, but I am not an alcoholic I swear :L, every now and then when I go to TGI Fridays or I have a Girls Night I like to have cocktails, only 1 or 2. I love to experiment making my own but I am no TGI fridays, I think I will just leave it to the professionals!

5. Sweets

*Not my Own Image*

I have a serious sweet tooth!! I'm trying to be healthier but its hard when company's keep coming up with new chocolate bars, crisps and jellies that I just HAVE to try, its killing me!! :( But I'm trying this new thing 'Only in moderation'.....Ha like that will happen!

6. TV Shows


TV Shows are my life! I have so many shows that I just love, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars have to be my top 3! 
Although I live in Ireland so many of my favourite shows don't air the same times as America, so here in Ireland we are usually a good few episodes behind!, but the most amazing invention called the Internet allows me to watch all my shows in American time so I am up to date with all of them :D *Happy Dance*

7. Books





I'm a huge book lover, I could open a library with the amount of books I own, I'm currently reading Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith (book 11) I LOVE these books, the story line is really good and when you start reading them you cant stop! 
My favourite book of all time is The Outsiders by S.E Hinton, it is a coming of age novel about two rival groups and is just an all round brilliant story and I would encourage everyone who loves reading to read it!

8. Call Of Duty



I am a HUGE Call Of Duty fan! I love all the games but at the moment I'm stuck into Ghosts. 
I love playing online although I haven't had the chance to play it in a while :(

9. Music


Ah my lovely old battered iPod, Music I couldn't live without! I have to travel on a train every day for college so I always have my iPod with me! At the moment I have a playlist set up for when I'm traveling to college which include, Will.i.am - feelin' Myself , Pharrell Williams - Happy, some Miley Cyrus, Guns n Roses and Bon Jovi! 
10. My Doggy


Last but not least my beautiful dog Missy!, I love her so much, she has to be the funniest dog ever! If only you could see the things she does, I suppose she is just as crazy as her owner. Definitely a girls best friend :D Quite filthy looking in this picture, well it was taken just as I told her she was going for a bath, she did not like that!

Thats it on me for now :) I hope you all enjoyed and I will try do another post as soon as possible, if you have any suggestions for posts please leave a comment and il be sure to see what I can do :)

Love

VelvetVogue x

No comments:

Post a Comment