Monday 28 July 2014

Graduation Look Ft. Fanny Crown

Hey Everyone, Today I have a graduation inspired look, I know a lot of you maybe going to graduations this year or you may have already gone, but I thought this post might have some inspiration for those of you who may not have gone yet or who have your graduation next year.
This look was created for a dress I picked from the Fanny Crown website.
Fanny Crown is an online dress store, who cater for weddings, proms and more, Not only do they offer ready to wear dresses but they also offer a tailor made service and ship world wide. Fanny Crown really have something for everyone, whether you want elegant, edgy, simple they have everything! When I was going through the website I loved every minute of it, it was so easy to explore and they even have it sectioned so you can narrow your search quicker. They have amazing dresses and I just couldn't choose which one to create this graduation look for, but this A-line dress stood out a mile to me with its empire waist line and its edgy yet elegant detailing on the bodice. One detail of the dress that took me by surprise was its removable skirt, this just made the dress even better that you can take off the skirt and just a have beautifully detailed body hugging dress. Now I am going to show you what I paired with this dress,
Untitled #1
1. Natural smokey eye
I picked a natural smokey eye because I wanted to keep the face bright and natural because the dress is a dark colour. This look is easy to create and can be finished off with a simple cat eye flick.
2. Pink Lips
For the lips I picked Pink Pearl Pop by M.A.C I thought this shade was perfect to add a bit of colour to the look.
3.Hairstyle
For the hair I wanted to give it a bit of an edgy look so I went with a messy pinup, this looks is cute and not to old for a graduation look, it is also quite easy to manage.
4.Shoes
For the shoes I went with a pair of snake textured platform sandal from River Island, I thought these shoes were perfect because they are elegant but again have that edgy look that I want to keep.
5. Bag
For the bag I picked a cut work design clutch from TopShop, again this is quite edgy but not too over the top.
6. Jewellery
For the Jewellery I picked a matching bracelet and necklace from River Island, I just loved the twisted mixed metal look and I thought the gold and silver would help bring out the golden beige within the dress.

That is my completed Graduation look, I hope you all enjoyed reading, leave a comment and let me know what you think of how you would style it I always love to hear other peoples opinions!
If you are going to a graduation or even a wedding I would definitely suggest you check out the Fanny Crown website, the dresses are amazing!
Thank you for reading
Love 
Velvet Vogue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment