Thursday 3 July 2014

Splash Of Colour: Summer Nail Varnish

Hey Everyone, I thought I would share with you all my favourite nail varnishes for the summer, I have chosen 4 of my top favourites and here they are....
1. Rimmel London, I Love Lasting Finish 
702 Marshmallow Heaven
I Love this Colour, I only bought this a few days ago and it just looks so nice on, I just think it is perfect for the summer!! I have also grown a strong liking to the I Love Lasting Finish range by Rimmel, I just find the colours so pigmented and you only need 1 or 2 coats which is so handy when you are in a rush and don't have time to paint your nails 5 or 6 times over!
As you can see in the picture above the colour is very pigmented for a pastel colour and this was only 2 coats.
2. Essence Colour & go 
109 Off To Miami!
I've had this nail varnish a while now but I recently rediscovered it when I went through all my nail varnishes. I though it would be great for this time of the year!
I have always loved the Essence nail varnishes for their pigments but they do have a tendency to chip and crack but what can you expect from a €1.50 nail varnish, but I do find them perfect if you are just wearing it for a day or two.
3. Rimmel London 60 Seconds 
873 Breakfast In Bed
Blue is another favourite colour of mine and when I seen this baby blue colour I just had to buy it, even though I have one already from Essence!
I have worn this colour a lot already, and I think I would wear it all year round its just so pretty!
4. Essence Colour & Go
137 Wanna Be Your Sunshine
I have never really been pushed on green or yellow nail varnish but I bought this one day again out of a bargain bin and I have to say I actually loved it.
This Shade would definitely brighten up any outfit and it has definitely changed my mind about yellow nail varnishes!
That is it for my summer nail varnish favourites, I hope you enjoyed this post, I will have more very soon!
Leave a comment with your favourite shade nail varnish for the summer, I'd love to see what everyone else is into, also let me know if any of these shades would be in your summer nail varnish collection!
Thank You for reading, I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!
Love 
VelvetVogue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment