Monday 7 July 2014

Brand Favourites: No.7

Hey Beauties! Today I have a Brand Favourites post, I am thinking of making this into a series as I have so much stuff from different brands and I think it would be fun to share what I like from different brands, so as the name suggests the first brand I'm going to show you is No.7.
1. No7 Essentially Natural Foundation
Shade: Calico
This was the first foundation I bought from No.7, it is a natural look foundation with a light coverage. When I was spot free and I didn't need a lot of coverage this foundation was perfect because it just gave me a natural look. It also has SPF 15 so it is a great foundation for the summer if you are just looking for something light to put on your face. This foundation cost €12.95 which is reasonable for this product.
2. No.7 Stay Perfect Foundation
Shade: Calico
This is the second foundation I bought from the No.7 range, I loved the previous foundation but I wanted one with a bit more coverage so the woman at the counter recommended this one, I instantly loved this foundation because it was light to wear and gave me great coverage. I used it all the time until I bought my first bottle of M.A.C foundation then it went out the window, but don't get me wrong I have gone back to it a few times. This foundation is €18.25, which is quite expensive but it really is worth it.
3.  No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick
Shade: Grace
This is my favourite lipstick from No.7, I bought it a while ago and it is almost gone! It is much darker than the picture shows, it a wine/brown colour and I love it for the winter time! It is so nice on but does have the tendency to rub off quite easily but I still cant get enough of it! The price of this lipstick is €12.75 which is expensive for a lipstick but it is really nice on!
4. No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
Shade: Waterlily
This is another Lipstick I love, as the name says it is full of moisture so it does not dry out your lips. I done a post in the past on lipsticks and I compared this one to the Diorific lipstick by Dior that was a similar colour, and to be honest I'm liking the No.7 more because it isn't as glittery. This lipstick cost €12.75 which again is slightly expensive but it is a cute colour and is lovely to wear especially in the summer.
5. No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour
Shade: Cruising
Blue is one of my favourite colours and when I seen this shade I had to get it. I love the no.7 nail varnishes because they really do last, I find with some of them they do need a few coats but it just depends on the shade. The only negative thing I found with this shade was it actually stained my nails, I was walking around with stained blue finger tips for a while, but my tip for that is use an under coat varnish! The nail varnishes cost €8.00 which in my opinion is a bit expensive, but if you love nail varnishes these are quite good and they do lovely shades! I find the best time to buy things like this from No.7 is when Boots are doing the vouchers with €4 off.
6. No.7 Stay Perfect Shadow Palette
Shade: 20 Radiant Bronze
This eye shadow palette I have a long time and it is one of my favourites, the colours are so pigmented and this shade really makes my eyes pop.
This palette is quite glittery but it is really nice and now for the summer I think it would be lovely if I wanted to do a bronzed look. I recently went to see if they still had this palette but I think it was discontinued and now they have new packaging and I didn't see this shade unfortunately, so I will have to make it last! The No.7 Shadow Palettes are €12.25 which is quite good because they last a long time!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I am sorry for being MIA the past while but I'm back!
If you would like this 'Brand Favourites' to be a series please let me know in the comments or on twitter!
Have you checked out my YouTube Channel? Here
Thank You for reading :)
Love 
VelvetVogue
X



1 comment:

  1. I actually haven't tried any no7 makeup! I definitely want to though, I might start by buying a couple of nailpolishes X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete