Saturday 8 March 2014

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner (A Girls Bestfriend)

Hey guys :) so for my first blog post i decided to review my favorite hair product, so here goes nothing :P

One of my favorite hair products is the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner, I've tried so many shampoos and I didn't find any great ones until I found Aussie, I suffer with really dry and slightly frizzy hair and this product really done the job for me! This shampoo contains Australian Macadamia Nut oil, which infuses moisture into dry and damaged hair (like mine) giving it an unbelievable soft touch as well as a nice shine. Another thing I love about this product is the smell!, it smells like bubblegum! compared to other hair products iv tried this one actually leaves your hair smelling great for ages!

As you can see from my review I love this product and have nothing bad to say about it! so I reconmend everyone to buy this product and give it a try!

At the moment Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on all hair care products so now would be the best time to get in and get your bottles of Aussie! 

Tip: If you decided to try this product, why not try out my little tip, if you have some time on your hands why not wash your hair with the shampoo and then once rinsed rub in a generous amount of conditioner and leave in for as long as you like (for me it would be an hour to 2 hours) this will leave your hair even more smoother.

Thank you for reading, Hope you enjoyed my first post :)
If you have tried this product before why not leave a comment with your opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment