Monday 10 March 2014

My Favourite Fashion App

Hey Everyone :) so as promised I have decided to talk about one of my most favourite fashion apps, hope you enjoy :)

A short time ago I came across a fashion app called Covet Fashion, at first I wasn't too sure as I thought it was another children's fashion app but like everything else I gave it a try and surprise surprise I love it!.
This app is perfect for ANY fashion lover, and I highly recommend it!


What Can You Do:
On this app it gives you the freedom to buy (only in game purchase) and style your model using actual designer clothing from French Connection to The Cambridge Satchel Company. It also gives you the opportunity to enter in game styling events to win new clothing for your in game closet and chances to win actual prizes!




Shopping and your closet:
As you can see from this image >>>
this is what your closet looks like displaying unworn and prize items of clothing and accessories. The in game shop is somewhat similar with a filter option to help you find exactly what you are looking for whether it is a colour or a particular fabric or brand. When shopping for new outfits, you can try on the piece of clothing on your model before buying it which allows you to make sure it is what you are looking for.


Entering Events:
Entering events is my favourite part of the app, every time you enter an event you get $100, apart from the daily event which offers $500(not real money, unfortunately) all this money can be used in the game to buy clothing. As you continue to build up your closet more events become available to you, for example when your closet is at the value of 10K you get a wider rage of events to enter. Each event has a brief to guide you when styling your model which I find great fun and sometimes challenging.

>> This picture is of someones model who they have styled for an event called An Epic Road Trip.
When styling you also get to choose from a range of hair styles and colours along with make up and skin tones.

To finish off id like to say how much I do like this app but like everything else it does have downfalls although only minor but still, the downfalls I found with the app is sometime it freezes and restarts itself, but other than that it is well worth the download :)

Thank You for reading and as always I hope you enjoyed :)

VelvetVogue

No comments:

Post a Comment