Friday 28 March 2014

Boots Haul

Hey Everyone! So I went into Boots today just for a nosey but lets face it a nosey always ends up costing us 20 or 30 euro! so I decided to do a quick post on what I purchased :) hope you enjoy :)

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

As some of you may know from my previous blog posts I am terrible at doing eyeliner, but I tried the Maybelline Gel Liner before and it was so much easier to apply and to clean up if I made mistakes, which I always do. I seen this in boots and decided to try it because it was cheaper than the Maybelline Gel Liner. fingers crossed this Liner is as good as the Maybelline. Once I have tried it I will do a Review for you all :) The Rimmel London Gel Liner cost 8.99 Euro.
The Eyeliner comes in a 2.4g tub and also comes with a application brush.

Soap & Glory Dr Spot Break Out Clearing Gel

When I seen this I had to buy it to try it out, I ALWAYS break out in spots, I drink loads of water and wash my face everyday so I decided to give it a try and hope it works! It was also on special which was an added bonus, it cost me 6.65 euro but the original prices is 9.99 euro, which is slightly expensive for such a small tube, but if it works it will be worth it.
The Tube size is 15ml

Rimmel London 1 Love Lasting Finish
239 Your Majesty

Another thing I love to buy is nail varnish! This nail varnish caught my eye because it is sparkly and sliver, and Boots have a 3 for 2 deal at the moment on Rimmel products. Im going to try this varnish out later so I will post a picture up on my Twitter account. This nail varnish cost 4.49 Euro but I got it free on the 3 for 2 deal.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds
320 Rapid Ruby

I have a few red nail varnish's but most of them dried out and this red just looks fab although it is slightly deeper than it looks in the picture. I am also going to try this out later with the silver and I will post a picture on my Twitter. This Nail Varnish came in at 4.99 Euro.

Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS
Special Super - Strength Body Firming Serum

I had no intention of buying this product, but it was on sale for 5.39 Euro and was originally 20 odd Euro (cant remember the actual price) so I said I would get it and try it out on my problem areas, as it says it is for tightening the skin, which would be nice, but will it work is the question, so when I try it out for the 4 weeks I will surely do a review because I myself and interested to see if it works. If any of you have tried it please do let know what you think of this product :)

That is it for my Boots Haul, I will try have another post for you tomorrow hopefully :)
Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed :)

Love

VelvetVogue x





2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of these soap and glory products, lovely post!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff. I love Soap and Glory but have never tried that Sit Tight.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete