Saturday 15 March 2014

Mini Shopping Haul

Hey Everyone :) ok so i promised I would do a mini haul a few days ago but i was loaded with work and didn't get the chance, so here it is, better late than never I suppose :)

In this post I will show you all the new things i bought the other day, from beauty products to clothing, so off I go...


The first item I bought was the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment. If you have read my previous posts you will know how much I love the Aussie products and this product is by far the best of them all!
It smells amazing (like bubblegum) and it leaves your hair feeling so soft! I highly recommend this product to everyone especially for those with dry/damaged hair because it will truly make a difference!









Next I got Schwarzkopf Got2B Volumizing Spray Mousse.
This product I haven't actually tried before but I have tried some of the Got2B range so I decided id give it a try. The reason I bought it is I have really flat hair and no matter how much backcombing I do it still seems to fall flat so as iv said before I will try anything once. I will post up a review as soon as I do use it! fingers crossed it works.










No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser and No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream these two products Iv been using for a few years now and I love them, I also have the Essential Moisture night cream and I use these everyday and night, I suffer for a combination for dry and oily skin so this product works wonders for my skin. I use the Soft & Soothed cleanser and the day cream everyday before I apply my make-up primer. The No7 range can be quite pricey but it is well worth it.
Boots usually have deals on the No7 range such as 3 for 2, this is the best time to get them.






Garnier 5Sec Perfect Blur Smoothing Perfecting Primer, This is one of my most favourite primers! When I first seen the Ad for this product I thought to myself what a load of crap but I went and bought it to see was I right and it turned out I was wrong, it is just amazing!, it really perfects the skin and you can tell the difference straight away! This is my second bottle and I had the other a good while so it is value for money at 19.99 euro a bottle, although I got it on special for 13.99 in Shaw's Department store. This is another product I highly recommend.








This is another new product to me, Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner, usually I wouldn't use eyeliner as I am just terrible at putting it on but I bought this eyeliner to give it a shot, I suppose practise makes perfect. When I used to use eyeliner I started with the pencil (crap) and then I tried out the gel liner in the tub and it was so easy to use but it dried out so quickly so I gave up on the eyeliner. So fingers crossed this works for me.









I recently watched a Youtube make-up tutorial and the girl doing the video used the Maybelline The Eraser Instant Anti-Age Foundation, and I really liked the coverage the foundation gave her skin so when I went shopping I seen in was on special for 5.00 euro so I couldn't pass it up. I haven't actually got round to trying it out yet but I will post a review on it as soon as I do :)










I seen the brogue style shoe on a lot of people recently and at first I wasn't sure but I began to like the style, so I went into Penny's (aka Primark) and bought their version of the shoe, I bought them in Penny's first before I spent money on a more expensive pair just in case I didn't like them on myself , but I wore them today with blue jeans and my new jumper (Below)
and I just love the outfit, so I'm going to keep an eye out for other style brogues.












I just love jumpers!, anyone who knows me know how much I do, so when I went into Topshop and seen this jumper I just had to have it, its one of the best jumpers Iv gotten in a long time, it is so soft and is really warm which is good in the weather I live in! and to make it even better it was reduced to 22.00 euro which is a bargain for Topshop.   



                                
While in Topshop I also picked up this silver spiked bracelet, Another of my favourite things is spikes!
In my option I think Topshop jewellery is far too over priced and sometimes they look and feel cheap, so I tend to wait for the jewellery to go on sale because id feel mad spending loads of money on their jewellery, considering I always end up losing it or breaking them :L, so I got this cute little bracelet for 3.50 Euro.








Again I got these lovely rings in Topshop for 3.50 euro each, which I was quite happy with because iv been looking around for really nice rings and i noticed a lot of the shop only seem to sell ones with big gems on them and they just don't suit me. I have to say I just love the rings in Topshop and if I had the money I would buy all them!














This is also another new product to me it is the Kardashian Beauty En-Joystick Lipstick, Iv never tried any of the Kardashian make-up before so this will be the first. I got this lipstick in a light pink colour and I just love it and it will be lovely in the summer. The price range for the make-up is actually quite fair, this lipstick cost 13.99 euro.

Well that is it for my mini shopping haul, I hope you enjoyed and I do apologise for taking so long to post it. If you have tried any of the new products Iv bought leave me a comment with any tips or tricks you may have or even what you think of the products :)

Love

VelvetVogue




3 comments:

  1. The 3 minute miracle is my saviour! Also loving the jewellery you picked up. Great post

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your spiked bracelet! :)


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete