Friday 21 March 2014

What's In My Make-Up Bag!

Hey Everyone, sorry its been a while since I done a post, but I hope this is one you will all enjoy :)

I was watching some Youtube channels and I seen a Tag 'whats in my make up bag' and thought this would be a fun post to do, so here it is :)
This is my everyday make-up bag, if I was to do my big make-up bag we would be here all night, so I will keep that until I have my youtube Channel up and running :)



Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur Smoothing Perfecting Primer.

This is the best primer iv ever had, It does exactly what is says!
If I am having one of those days when I don't want to wear make-up I just put this on my face and it makes my skin look so soft.
And the rest of the time when I am wearing make up I apply this after Iv put on my day cream as it makes it work that bit better.








MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15)

I decided to try out the MAC foundation about a month and a half ago, and I have to say I love this foundation, It feels really light on my skin and has great coverage.

                                                                                    













MAC Studio Finish Concealer

This is my Savior!! I have suffered from break-outs since as long as I can remember, and no foundation or concealer could actually give me the coverage I needed, but this concealer really does the job for me it covers everything and makes my skin look so clear!












Real Techniques Buffer Brush

I just love this brush, it makes applying my make up so quick and easy! which is handy for me having to be up early for college. Iv hand loads of foundation brushes but the real techniques brushes have to be the best Iv tried so far.













Isa Dora Classic Brown Eye Shadow Quartet

When it comes to eye make up I mostly like to keep it simple so I mainly just use creams and browns, so I picked this up a while back and as you can see from the picture I only really use two of the colours, I like to do a brown smokey eye with this pallet because the colours blend nicely together.


Kardashian Beauty En-Joystick Lip Lacquer

I recently bought this lipstick so I haven't done a review on it yet, but it is a great lipstick. When I heard about the Kardashian make-up line I had high hopes and it didn't disappoint, this lipstick is amazing. I love the moisture in this lipstick, I found with a lot of lipsticks they dry out my lips but this one doesn't and the colour is really nice which a slight shine.


MAC Lipstick Angel

Lately iv been wearing a lot of pink lipsticks so I decided to add the MAC Angel colour to my collection, I just love this colour and the moisture in the lipstick!


Dior Diorific collection 045 Royale

This is another of my favourite lipsticks, The thing I love most about this lipstick is the pigment in the colour, when I apply this lipstick I find I rarely have to touch it up as the colour seems to stay on my lips and again it has a nice amount of moisture.

  

Fuschia Volume Prim & Proper Lipstick 

I got this for my 21st when I got my make up done, I just love this colour on me, its not to dark and not to bright  and has a good amount of moisture.
The only downside I have with this lipstick is i keep needing to touch it up, So what iv started doing is using the same shade lipliner I cover my lips and then put the lipstick on so I will still have colour when the lipstick starts to come off.

You can Check out the Fuschia Make up here: http://www.fuschia.ie/ 


MAC Retro Matte RiRi Woo

I usually don't wear Red lipstick but I tried it on in the MAC store and I really liked it with my dark hair. The shade is Really nice and the pigment is unreal, it takes me ages and half a dozen make-up wipes to get it off, but I suppose it better than complaining that it doesn't stay on!
The one big downer to me about the lipstick is the lack of moisture! Its sooo dry!!, the first time I wore it, it started peeling off my lips and my lips dried out really bad!

TIP: If you had the same problem as me with the peeling and dryness try my little tip, Before applying the lipstick I apply a small amount of Vaseline on my lips, this locks in the moisture and prevents your lips drying out :)


Essence Lipliner 'In The Nude'  &  Fuschia Lipliner 'Berry Pretty'

These are the two liners Iv been using the past few days, I use the nude liner for almost all of my lipsticks now I just think it give the lips a better finish. 
I was messing around the other day with my liners and lipsticks and I tried lining my lips with the 'Berry Pretty' and covered my lips in a light colour, it looked quite funky if I do say so myself, Hmmm... who Knows I might start a new trend....Doubt it!


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner

This is a new buy, and for anyone who read my 'Mini Haul' post will know how much I suck at eyeliner! but I am slowly learning, I don't look like iv tried doing my eyeliner on the back of an off road dirt bike, so I must be doing something right!


Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara

If you have read my 'War Of The Mascaras' post you will know this was the winner and is my favourite mascara at the moment. The brush on this mascara is just brilliant on my lashes it really separates them and gives them great volume.


L'oreal Paris Collection Privee By Julianne

Last but not least is my most used lipstick, I love this shade nude/pink, Its not my skin colour nude but I really liked it so I just bought it and I use it almost everyday, well until I got the Kardashian Lipstick.

Well that's about all that fits in my make-up bag, I hope you all enjoyed :)
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, should I add more colours to my lipstick collection? (I think so)
Thanks for reading :)

VelvetVogue x

No comments:

Post a Comment